AVEDA PRODUCTS ARE NOW 100% VEGAN
In January 2021, Aveda announced that all of their products are 100% vegan now and forever! To further their commitment, they are encouraging people to take a 31-day vegan pledge. Thank you, Aveda, for your leadership and for supporting clean water projects around the world. Please scroll down to see a list of Indiana Aveda salons that have supported HEC through the years — and consider making an appointment or purchasing products from them soon
2021 Salon Partners
- Rejuve Salon Spa (Carmel) is cleaning out their closets for clean air & water and hosting an in-salon boutique featuring gently-used and handmade items, as well as auctioning off a beautiful painting by one of their stylists.
- J. Nicolle Salon & Spa (New Albany) is selling succulents and beautiful handmade bracelets.
- Evan Todd Salon & Spa (West Lafayette) is cleaning out their closets for clean air & water and hosting an in-salon boutique.
- Wildflowers Salon & Spa (Greenwood) is auctioning off themed gift baskets.
- Pure Hair Designs (Greenwood) is selling herbs potted in upcycled Aveda bottles.
- Biz on Fletcher (Indianapolis) is selling succulents that have been nurtured all winter by their stylist, Kat.
ABOUT AVEDA EARTH MONTH
In honor of Earth Day, Aveda sets aside the whole month of April to love, celebrate and raise funds to protect the Earth and its people. Since 1999, thanks to the passion of the Aveda network and guests, they’ve raised more than $65 million to help support organizations that directly affect environmental change. In Indiana, Hoosier Environmental Council is honored to be the beneficiary of this support.
We Are Grateful
Since 2010, salons throughout the state have raised more than $315,000 for HEC’s clean water initiatives!
Adler J SalonSpa — Fort Wayne
Allure Salon & Spa
Aveda at Keystone at the Crossing — Indianapolis
Aveda Fredric’s Institue of Indianapolis
Aveda Experience Center Jefferson Point — Fort Wayne
Bambu Salon — Indianapolis
Beautini Salon & Nail Bar — Indianapolis
Biz on Fletcher — Indianapolis
Blown Away Hair Salon — Noblesville
Cass and Company Salon — Avon
Catalaya Salon and Spa — Fort Wayne
Salon Seven — Fishers
Cosmotique Salon and Spa — Richmond
Classic Image Salon — Fort Wayne
New Directions — Monticello
Parlor 424 — Columbus
Di La Bella — Chesterton
Elan Aveda Concept Salon — Columbus
Evan Todd West Lafayette
First Impressions Salon & Spa — Fort Wayne
Fix — Elkhart
Guys & Gals Quarters — Batesville
H2H Salon — Noblesville
Headcase Salon — Noblesville
In Touch Salon Spa — Fort Wayne
iCandy SalonSpa — Jasper
Infinity Salon — North Vernon
J Three Salon and Spa — Warsaw
J. Nicolle Salon & Spa — New Albany
Mane Attractions — Madison
Mark of Distinction — Fort Wayne
NJS Studio — Zionsville
Panache Salon Spa — Angola
Pure Concepts — Plainfield and Carmel
Reflections Day Spa — Kokomo
Rejuve Salon Spa — Carmel
Renew Salon & Day Spa
Revel Salon — Seymour
Rhythm — Newburgh
Rumors the Salon — Avon
Solaris — Evansville
Sundance Salon Spa — Zionsville
The Edge Salon — Avon
The Warehouse Salon — Fort Wayne
Tranquil Touch Spa — Fort Wayne
Wildflowers Salon — Greenwood
Aveda has raised
for clean water organizations worldwide.
Aveda Earth Month has impacted
Indiana Aveda salons have raised more than
for HEC since 2010.