The Hoosier Environmental Council is excited to invite you to Indiana’s Energy Future. This is our first in-person workshop since 2019 and the first HEC workshop in Bedford, IN. Mark your calendars for Saturday, December 3rd, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST. This event is free and open to the public. We will be serving an offering of coffee, fruit, and local pastries for all attendees.
- Hear how to take advantage of new consumer energy incentives
- Receive a sneak peek of how Indiana is developing to attract new industries and business opportunities
- Participate in discussions with other community members
- Learn about community energy resources as you prepare for the new year
- Kerwin Olson, Citizens Action Coalition
- David Mann, MPI Solar
- Christine Glazer, Faith in Place
- Delaney Barber, HEC
- Tim Maloney, HEC
This event will include new consumer incentives provided by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) including, but not limited to, buying high-efficiency appliances, purchasing electric vehicles, and installing rooftop solar. We will also cover the expected climate and energy policies coming in 2023, community solar, and the ways Indiana is responding to climate change.
Have any questions about Indiana’s Energy Future or want to help spread the word? Please email Delaney Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org