The namesake of Ezra’s Enlightened Cafe, Ezra, loves spending time with his mom, Audrey, on the Ezra’s Farm, planting and harvesting the organic goodness that is served at the Cafe. As the son of a vegan chef, he’s also quite the chef himself! Here’s his favorite salad dressing to top a beautiful bowl of green, including some that you can find growing wild in your yard.
- Big bowl of your favorite salad greens
- Your favorite rice (we we like brown and wild cooked together)
- 5-6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup of your favorite seeds (hemp, pumpkin, sunflower, etc.)
- Wild greens or herbs of your choice (dandelion, violet, chives, oregano, etc.)
- Olive oil – about 1/4 cup
- Balsamic vinegar – 1-2 tablespoons
- Sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon (more or less to taste)
Add all dressing ingredients into your small mason jar with your lid tight and shake to your favorite song. Drizzle over your salad and enjoy with someone you love, even if it’s you!