Jobs & Internships
The Hoosier Environmental Council, Indiana’s leading, statewide environmental educator and advocate, consists of a team of twelve great full-time and part-time people.
At the present time, HEC is recruiting top quality law, graduate, and undergraduate students for its Internship/Research Associate program. We are accepting applications for the spring semester and the summer. We are also seeking a part-time Special Projects Assistant for our Aveda Earth Month campaign.
Click here to view the HEC Outreach Internship opportunity.
Click here to view the HEC Special Projects Assistant opportunity.
- Positions are competitive; since we have a small staff we cannot take on large number of interns.
- Law/graduate students are known as “Research Associates” and undergraduates are called “Policy Interns”.
- Interns receive course credit, a recommendation from their supervisor, and an HEC email address.
- Send an email, with your resume, cover letter, and two recent writing samples to Amanda Shepherd, Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- The body of your email should be a brief, customized note expressing your specific project interest(s) and qualifications. The subject header should say “HEC RA-Intern Program”.