Jobs & Internships
The Hoosier Environmental Council, Indiana’s leading, statewide environmental educator and advocate, consists of a team of twelve great full-time and part-time people.
At the present time, HEC is recruiting top quality law, graduate, and undergraduate students for its Internship/Research Associate program. We are accepting applications for the spring semester and the summer.
Click here to view the HEC Summer Environmental Health Internship opportunity.
Click here to view the HEC Outreach Internship opportunity.
- Positions are competitive; since we have a small staff we cannot take on large number of interns.
- Law/graduate students are known as “Research Associates” and undergraduates are called “Policy Interns”.
- Interns receive course credit, a recommendation from their supervisor, and an HEC email address.
- Send an email, with your resume, cover letter, and two recent writing samples to Amanda Shepherd, Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The body of your email should be a brief, customized note expressing your specific project interest(s) and qualifications. The subject header should say “HEC RA-Intern Program”.