Jobs & Internships
The Hoosier Environmental Council, Indiana’s leading, statewide environmental educator and advocate, consists of a team of twelve great full-time and part-time people.
At the present time, HEC is recruiting top quality law, graduate, and undergraduate students for its Internship/Research Associate program. We are accepting applications for the fall.
- Position is competitive; six to eight people are selected for the summer — numbers are more flexible in the fall.
- Law/graduate students are known as “Research Associates” and undergraduates are called “Policy Interns”.
- Interns receive course credit, a recommendation from their supervisor, and an HEC email address and a modest honorarium, subject to funding.
- Please see this document for details about the specific projects that Research Associates and Policy Interns can work on.
- We also have a specific Research Associate position available for this fall in the field of Environmental Justice. Read more here.
- Send an email, with your resume, cover letter, and two recent writing samples to Amanda Shepherd, Senior Outreach Associate, at email@example.com.
- The body of your email should be a brief, customized note expressing your specific project interest(s) and qualifications. The subject header should say “HEC RA-Intern Program”.