Jobs & Internships
The Hoosier Environmental Council, Indiana’s leading, statewide environmental educator and advocate, consists of a team of twelve great full-time and part-time people.
Please check here periodically for upcoming internships or job opportunities.
SUMMER 2016 INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE!
About HEC and our 2016 Summer Internship/Research Associate Program
HEC aims to recruit top quality law, graduate, and undergraduate students for its 2016 Summer Internship/Research Associate program. Applications are due by May 15, 2016.
- Position is competitive; six to eight people are selected for the summer
- Law/graduate students are known as “Research Associates” and undergraduates are called “Policy Interns”.
- Interns receive course credit, a recommendation from their supervisor, an HEC email address and a modest honorarium.
- Please see this document for more information.
- Send an email, with your resume, cover letter, grade transcript, and two recent writing samples attached (max 5 pages), to Amanda Shepherd, Senior Outreach Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The body of your email should be a brief, customized note expressing your specific project interest(s) and qualifications. The subject header should say “HEC Summer Policy Research”.