Take the #HECGreenBiz solar quiz for a chance to win a solar backpack from Inovateus! Then share the quiz with your friends to earn more chances to win.
About the prize:
The Inovateus Solar Backpack is a streamlined bag for commuting and short trips. With 3.5 Watts of power, it will quickly charge all your handheld electronics. A padded laptop sleeve and sizable front pocket keeps everything secure and in easy reach.
- Fully padded, dedicated laptop sleeve fits 15″ laptops
- Main storage compartment plus 2 interior pockets, laptop sleeve and front pocket for charging small electronics
- High density padding in the shoulder straps and back
- Fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles) is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant
- Convenient storage for cables, adapters, tablets and small laptops
Size and Weight
- 18″ high x 12″ wide x 6″ deep (46cm high x 31cm wide x 15cm deep)
- 2.4 lbs (1,090 grams) including battery and solar panels
- 970 cubic inches (16 liters), enough room for a laptop and gear for a day trip
- 3.69 Watts at 6 Volts
- Waterproof and UV resistant panel with urethane coating
V15 Laptop Battery
- Capacity: 4,000mAh, 15 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/1A USB
- Input: 5-6V, 1A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
Inovateus solar backpacks are also available at www.inovateus.com.